I really just a lurker here, but I have a few thoughts. Please take these with a gain of salt; after all they could be nullified with a little background information.

First bridges are expensive and you have two, very close together, to the point of really just needing one and they need to be protected. Since your doing a siege map, I would think a tower or fortified gatehouse would be in order, as well as a toll house. From a farming point of view, the best land is on the other side of the river, why not farming village near the bridge that would be protected by the bridge tower.

Since your current village is high up on a hill, with springs, that forces the river around it, I assume it limestone plug of sorts, but there is no sense of it rockiness, since the map is so green, there are no exposed rocks but gullies and ravines. I would assume the village up top has vineyards and orchards as well a pasture land.

The river could have banks and sandbars and where the river hits the limestone there would mostly be a large pool as the water inevitable tries to find its way around or though the limestone impediment scouring out a deep pool.

Just a few of my thoughts.