I clicked on the link with a different PC and it tried to open it with irfanview which didnt play it. If I save the link to disk and then use open with... and select vlc then it was fine. Not sure what else I can do. I thought they were exactly the same format. I always use XviD but something must be different I guess.

As for the token, if you select the edit so that you can move it about with the circle handles which is what your seeing in both movies. You can start to drag, press E for edit and then it takes you to that item where you can take his sword off or put a shield on etc. Then when done you just press backspace to get back to the original map and it will have the new equipment. You can create a clone of it and have two copies with different equip as well if you like but thats not the fastest way to do it. So I would say yes its dynamic but you have to change edit level down by one first which is good because you want to group all the stuff into one token and only have one edit handle for the character and all his equipment all together.