Quote Originally Posted by RailedRobin View Post
The dream is to one day have it published, but it's still a long way to go from here to there, still got lots of things to do. At the moment I have some concept artists, but if you post some of your work I might see if it fits with what I have in mind. For the "beta" or whatever one should call it, when I get a larger amount of play testers, I will use paper cut outs (since everyone will have to print the game themselves during play testing). If I reach the publishing stage I will start looking into 3D printing of miniatures, since that seems to be on the uprise. (Are you swedish, by the way?)
Sounds great, thanks for giving me a chance! Private messaging isn't enabled for you yet I think, so I'll have to post the samples here – I hope you don't think it's thread hijacking I'm attaching a monster and a human character, two recent practice designs I did that I think are representative of my style (if I can be said to have one). If you like them, perhaps we can talk more over e-mail? I use flygandegris--at--gmail.com, replacing --at-- with @. And yeah, I'm swedish
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Karaktär.jpeg 
Views:	681 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	55904Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Monster.jpeg 
Views:	344 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	55905