Thread: [Region 1][Map 07][Location 01] Fentor Cross Area

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
    Nice work Redrobes. I think it looks great. Excellent colouring on the wyverns. When I get some time I would also like to have a go at one of your towers.Torq
    Thanks Torq, y'know I didn spot this post until now when I need to update it... Do you want to do the Wyvern Tower side on or maybe the Water Catcher thinger ? Need lots and lots of general buildings too. I expect everyone does tho... maybe ill have to actually get off my butt and do that thatch building maker that I have been putting off forever.

Got a new map to show how much space needs filling... If anyone wants to make a sketch of what Fentor Cross layout might be like that would be good. Usual thing tho - dont use this map, its very low res and I can get all the roads and stuff in nice mud style from a script. So just a pen and paper sketch or stand alone buildings etc etc

Fentor Cross is basically a home to about 800 people plus a merchant stop off point as it sits in the valley of Fentor Hills. It needs to have enough barracks to hold about 60 guards, plenty of Inns and places to stay, lots of shops and markets etc, perhaps a secure area for wagons, blacksmith, farrier, cartwright, capenters etc. I have put the Wyvern Tower on the map but it can be moved anywhere. Prob need a few 'Satch shops' too near the exits

You wont believe how small this is on the area map. Its a dot. The Forts are actually on the map. They are literally one pixel. Gahhh !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FentorCross1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	198.7 KB 
ID:	3401   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FentorCrossArea1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	3402  
    Last edited by Redrobes; 05-01-2008 at 08:34 PM.