• Smudge water

2 28.57%
  • Nonsmudge water

4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: I need opinions!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks Rob for the link. That tutorial looks like a good way of piecing them together. It took time but putting them together in gimp wasnt the hard part is was getting a ok scan. If you see my pics some of them have this bad shadow effect in some areas. The paper doesnt sit flush with the scanning bed (being that its way over the size of the scanner) thus making shadows?? This is some thing I would like to fix if any thing so I could give a try at a contest here.

Quote Originally Posted by link6033 View Post
    Thanks Rob for the link. That tutorial looks like a good way of piecing them together. It took time but putting them together in gimp wasnt the hard part is was getting a ok scan. If you see my pics some of them have this bad shadow effect in some areas. The paper doesnt sit flush with the scanning bed (being that its way over the size of the scanner) thus making shadows?? This is some thing I would like to fix if any thing so I could give a try at a contest here.
    I had that problem too, and my scanner was an old parallel port dog, so I built a PVC copy stand following this set of instructions.

It has come in very handy, as I just use my camera now, and hugin corrects the barrel distortion. (It is also great for macro photography or photos for items to sell on e-bay... like coins.)

-Rob A>