Thread: Subterrainian Map Prettier Script

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey RobA,

First of all, thanks for making such a great script! I do have one question for you though. Is there any way to set a color to be used for the walls, rather than automatically using every color other than the "open floor" color? I ask this because it would be very helpful in easily creating areas with multiple tilesets, or even above ground structures and buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgain Roffles View Post
    Hey RobA,

First of all, thanks for making such a great script! I do have one question for you though. Is there any way to set a color to be used for the walls, rather than automatically using every color other than the "open floor" color? I ask this because it would be very helpful in easily creating areas with multiple tilesets, or even above ground structures and buildings.
    Oh yeah, sure.

Attached is the updated script. I pulled out the online download from isomage as it would sometimes cause gimp to hang.

There is a new parameter where you select if the colour match is floor or walls. I gave it a quick test, seems good.

-Rob A>
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    I pulled out the online download from isomage as it would sometimes cause gimp to hang.
    That's probably a good idea anyway since there's a separate GIMP plugin for it -- if they want the caves they can use that, and then apply your plugin to it.
    My random map generators and GIMP scripts: http://axiscity.hexamon.net/users/isomage/