Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Finished Maps Thumbs

I've added a more dynamic version of this page:

Cartographers' Guild - Finished Maps Thumbnails - A

and one filtered to industry professional members' maps:

Cartographers' Guild - Industry Professional Finished Maps Thumbnails - A

These use a lazy-loader javascript so the thumbnails are only loaded when the window is scrolled... Not sure how this will impact on the server load - so we'll try it a while and if it causes issues, block it.

(You must be a guild member, not a guest, to access these pages)

-Rob A>

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

I've noticed this before - some members are listed as professionals, while most others are just listed by amount of Rep they have. how do industry professionals get that tag (i'm guessing the tag also determines in which of the 2 above links their galleries will appear in?

Quote Originally Posted by vorropohaiah View Post
    I've noticed this before - some members are listed as professionals, while most others are just listed by amount of Rep they have. how do industry professionals get that tag (i'm guessing the tag also determines in which of the 2 above links their galleries will appear in?
    Community leaders can place individuals in the Industry Professional group by request. We will verify that the person is an individual is involved in a commercial manner, first.

All members show up in the first link, including IPs.

-Rob A>

Is there any possibility in future of having a sorting system based on the submission date of the finished post or is that already a reality somewhere?
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
    Is there any possibility in future of having a sorting system based on the submission date of the finished post or is that already a reality somewhere?
    It's possible, I'd just have to code it!

-RobA>

Love the thumbnails, but when i click to see a larger pic i get an error message... how can i get in touch to some of the authors?

Quote Originally Posted by snowlorenzo View Post
    Love the thumbnails, but when i click to see a larger pic i get an error message... how can i get in touch to some of the authors?
    What is the error message?

-RobA>

Quote Originally Posted by vorropohaiah View Post
    I was also wondering this, thanks for the response RobA

Very good maps an draws...

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    What is the error message?
    If it is the same one I'm seeing right now, then it is this:

Site Temporarily Unavailable

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.

error id: "bad_httpd_conf"
    Seems like the URLs are just a bit amiss there. Clicking on a thumbnail directs you to http://forum.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=... though it should probably be http://cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=... without the extra forum part in the beginning.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast