Quote Originally Posted by 12rounds View Post
Yea. I've been a traditional table-top player since mid-80's and I guess since I have a regular group, there's never been a need to get into virtual gaming in the net.
You would find that with your skills with the pen tablet that your game would be much improved even when playing face to face around the table if you had a display to show your players. You avoid endless amounts of "So where am I again ?" and "Can I see around the corner from where I am ?" and the eternal "But I thought my character was well away from those explosive runes...".

Heres a few seconds of movie for you - just about 5Mb worth to get the flavour of it.

It shows how you can play with your token and link it to a piccy of him and web sites or other docs. No need to dig out the books or wonder where you put that pic / handout etc.

Given that you do about 1/3 of the work in 3D app anyway you have the top down view nearly done. The top down token for VTTs are a boon. You can draw the shield top down too and then attach it to the character token too. Obviously that goes as well for weapons, hats and any number of other things that are optional extras for the character.

I should have put these into the move but I have another which shows that better.

If you have any trouble viewing the movies then try VLC though media player should work just fine.