Welcome to the CG Bk1

Quote Originally Posted by Bk1 View Post
I'd like to have your gift but nature decided it's not my way. So I'll continue lurking here and hope to be able to use your works to amaze my friends in my D&D campaigns. Of course, full credits are most that deserved!
On this I must make a comment . What you should do is scroll down on the main page and check out the Tutorial or How-To forum. Find some of the maps that you like there and give the coresponding tuts a shot. As you are working through the stages of a tut, post the Work In Progress (WIP) and the people here are more than willing to help you out with tips and or critiques. In no time you will be eating you words about "no talent", and doing so quite willingly . I say this as a Draftsman who has been having troubles drawing without a straight edge (and that not for a few decades) but is finding that the computer is a great tool to compensate for that lack of hand-mind coordination.

If you have questioins about which software to use, look through the Software Forumn, as well as the WIP one to find out what ppl are using to create the maps of various styles.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and also to see some of you work