[For some reason, the enlarged jpg files can't be viewed by clicking on them. I have no idea why. They 'save target as' just fine, so I was able to view them.]

Staggering improvement from the first to the second - congratulations.
Check the bed lengths. The first attempt looked like the beds were about 4 feet long (assuming a 5 foot grid). Real beds are just a little over 6 feet long (and most fantasy 'heroes' seem to be 6 foot or taller.)

I am having a little trouble following where the entrance to the basement is. There appears to be a trap door in the grass in the center courtyard. I am concerned that that will be hard to build and make for a very wet basement. I suggest placing the basement under the square room to the north. [If this is covered in the room descriptions or you have something special in mind, then ignore me.]

I have some trouble seeing where the second floor lines up with the first floor. I think that the stairs on the second floor need to turn the other way (mirror) to align with the stairs on the first floor. I suggest that a fireplace on an upper floor will want support directly below it, so align the first and second floor fireplaces.

All the first floor rooms should probably have stone floors (wood against dirt will rot) and all of the second floor rooms should probably have wood floors (stone floors require lots of support).

I suck at color, but you could probably lighten the grid in the grass for better results - perhaps a darker shade of green than the grass background, but lighter than the current lines.

Have some Rep for a good first project and fantastic progress.