• Archons Edge by tilt

18 50.00%
  • TableTop Game Map by dangerdog15

17 47.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: *** January 2012 - Diorama - VOTING ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Odd. The thumbnails doohicky is showing my *first* picture, which was just the pieces sorted into piles, not my final, finished WIP. I did do the WIP flagging correctly, right?
    My Finished Maps | My Planet Maps | My Challenge Entries | Album: Pre-generated Worlds

------
    Assuming I stick with fantasy cartography, I'd like to become a World Builder, laying out not only a realistic topography, but also the geopolitical boundaries and at least rough descriptions of the countries and societies.

Quote Originally Posted by Master TMO View Post
    Odd. The thumbnails doohicky is showing my *first* picture, which was just the pieces sorted into piles, not my final, finished WIP. I did do the WIP flagging correctly, right?
    My bad - the new automatic thumbnailer picks up the FIRST attached image from the LAST post (with attachments) by the thread starter that has the ### Latest WIP ### tag anywhere in the post.

I duplicated your post and deleted all the attachment copies only leaving the one, so it now shows up with the completed one in the thumbnails.

(The script was designed for challenges where there is a simple image per entry, so isn;t ideally suited for this monthly challenge....)

-Rob A>

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    My bad - the new automatic thumbnailer picks up the FIRST attached image from the LAST post (with attachments) by the thread starter that has the ### Latest WIP ### tag anywhere in the post.

I duplicated your post and deleted all the attachment copies only leaving the one, so it now shows up with the completed one in the thumbnails.

(The script was designed for challenges where there is a simple image per entry, so isn;t ideally suited for this monthly challenge....)

-Rob A>
    Much obliged, sir!
    My Finished Maps | My Planet Maps | My Challenge Entries | Album: Pre-generated Worlds

------
    Assuming I stick with fantasy cartography, I'd like to become a World Builder, laying out not only a realistic topography, but also the geopolitical boundaries and at least rough descriptions of the countries and societies.