If you upload the full resolution files directly to this board, the forum will generate a thumbnail. Click the paperclip icon above the message box. You can load the files directly from a url, too, so if they're already on the 'net somewhere, you don't need to upload them from your own computer. You'll be limited to 5 images per post, but we don't mind double-posting if you need more than one message to get all the images in.

Now, I like the changes you made to the encampment--the ruts and erosion add a lot to it. Is that meant to be a rubbish heap in the corner? Nice touch!

In the second mod, that's a seriously enormous fire pit! It's the same size as the hut/tent.

I'm not wild about the changes to Dorpond's bluffs. Your changes have turned it into an extremely small map. It looks like something at the bottom of an aquarium, actually. Were your PCs shrunk? If not, I don't think they'll have enough room to have a fight in there!

The fourth map looks very good—everything looks to be scaled well, and the new elements fit right into the style of the original map. I'd be very happy to be a player in that environment. What's that blue square in the water?