You may have noticed my new signature. A year (or so) ago I was having an "artistic" crisis about being able to create my own mapping objects. I had entered a challenge and just "stamping" away didn't seem like the way to go. I've said this before and I'm going to say it again. YES these maps are mostly made with other artists objects. I've gotten over my "crisis" about them. I have always mapped what I "feel" the story is the most important thing to me. I always attempt to evoke a feeling and a sense of story in my maps. While I do still want to learn how to make these objects it isn't SUCH a priority for me that it will stop me from making maps of this type. There are truly talented artists out there making these wonderful objects for our use and it would be silly for me to create horrible ones just to satisfy my need to have done it all. I don't sell these maps nor do I print them out and use them for anything. As with most of my work it is simply an exercise in creativity and story-telling. (of course if anyone wishes to use them for their own personal use in VTT's or tabletop gaming that is fine with me) I want to thank ALL the artists that have created all the objects that I have used (and will use) in this series. You have helped me bring the story of Calan Stonebridge to life and I will continue to credit and link to your wonderful objects.