Thread: *** MARCH CHALLENGE: Not Your Father's Random Dungeon ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Rob another question. Sigurd has done a different map - I know he has changed it etc but the original he has started with is different from the one I see.

Maybe I am missing the point here but is the map you want the one with a Krenshar in room 2 ? Or do you pick a new random dungeon and run with that.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 03-02-2008 at 09:21 AM.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the attachment in the description is broken because it was a copy from the planning thread we have in the community leaders private forum...I'll see if I can fix it.

And from the way I read the rules...yes you're supposed to use the ACTUAL random generator results that match the one in the pdf using the seed in the second link...the first link is just a courtesy link to the generator itself...I've adjusted the wording a little to clear it up a bit.
    Last edited by Robbie; 03-02-2008 at 09:51 AM.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Rob another question. Sigurd has done a different map - I know he has changed it etc but the original he has started with is different from the one I see.

Maybe I am missing the point here but is the map you want the one with a Krenshar in room 2 ? Or do you pick a new random dungeon and run with that.
    Long answer in his thread....

Short answer is use the specific map (as Arcana has now modified the rules).

-Rob A>

Another point of clarification is that there is no need to actually use this map image as a starting point! Just the layout.

So enlarge it, redraw it, project it on the side of a building, render it in 3D, draw it isographically, whatever...

The restriction is intended to be the layout, not the rendering...

Hope this initial clarification helps.

-Rob A>