Thanks for the heads up. These will be nautical chartlets. This is for a publisher of printed boating guides published annually so naturally the publisher will retain the copyrights for the maps for current and future publications. Since I have no idea as to what might be a fair price, negotiation that will be satisfactory for both will decide. These are annual publications with the most recent just going to the printer, so there will be approximately 9 more months until these will be needed. This will be a one time commission unless additional charts are needed or changes or corrections will need to be done. They will need to be multicolored and not line drawings. Sorry but I don't have an example or link I can include at this time. I will be happy to provide my email address to anyone interested if you contact my by PM. I hope this helps fill in the gaps and sorry about that, this being my first time here. If there are any other questions I will be happy to answer them either here or through a PM. Chuck