Well your first map was a ZombieNirvana tut, I know the style but not ever watched the tuts so I can't help ya there. It looks fine to me but I don't know what more you want from it. Your second map has been up for a day - give it some time. Sometimes my maps don't get any comments after a week so at that point I assume my map to be perfect and move on Third, you posted about pirated Photoshop and while that may cool to do on some forums we try to keep things legit here to cover our own butts...we have a great many dealings with numerous companies and professionals in the fantasy genre. Granted that you probably didn't know that but now ya do. And fourth, it helps if we know where you want to go with your maps. Just saying "critique this" doesn't help anyone and, from past experiences, only serves to alienate new guys...so we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. Once you've done 10 or so maps you'll start to develop your own style and things really pick up. The learning process is always a tough one but stick with it and keep plugging away at it and you'll be doing great maps in a few months. No one ever produces the Mona Lisa on the first try...if you think someone did then you don't know about their own tribulations to get to that point of where they make their first posting. I spent 3 years fiddling about on my own before I ever posted anything. So buck up, camper. Things aint as bad as they seem.