Sean. B 1968 in California. Male, married almost 13 years. Two kids, Girl (7) and Boy (4.5). Grew up in NYC, worked in Film Post Production there. Moved back to CA and got a B.S. in Food Science. Moved to Dallas, TX and brewed for a restaurant chain there for four years. Moved to AZ and brewed off and on for 1.5 years more before becoming Mr. Mom. I teach Martial Arts (Wushu) a couple nights a week. I tried to re-invent myself as a web designer, but I didn't have the temperment (or the ability to spell) to deal with difficult clients. Started Gaming back in 1980. RPGS: AD&D, Gamma World, Boot Hill, Top Secret and Traveller. Also wargamed a bit, Squad Leader, ASL and SPI titles. Then got into painting Citadel miniatures but only played out one Warhammer Fantasy Battle. On the computer I like Medieval Total War and it was the idea of modding for it that gave me the bug to start mapping again. I would like to make some kind of PBEM game on an engine like vassal to bring all of these things together.

And Happy Birthday Jim!