Hey everyone Been a while since I updated but I'm still hard at work at this. After thinking about the direction of the map I decided to change quite a bit of it, at least how I was going about it. I'm going to redo the forest areas once I get done with the rivers and water but the mountains are pretty much complete. I'm also changing the roads quite a bit, seeing as how the quality wasn't quite there with those as well. Anyways, let me know what you think. I have a long ways to go, but I think this will look better when I'm done.

Oh, the background for the world. Well basically, the world is in sort of a post-apocalyptic period but in a pure fantasy setting. A great high magic period has been replaced with a low magic feudal society. Everything is in shambles due to a massive and destructive war. I'll post up more when I get a chance but thats the basics of it. I've been developing the history of the world for a few years now, so it goes quite in depth with what has happened and whats taking place.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	29286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	29287Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ara_Worldmap_rev2.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	319.3 KB 
ID:	29288Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	609 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	29289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	29290