Thread: Looking to team up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If you can get Arthur I would go with him. His stuff is seriously beautiful and beyond anything I could produce. Give me a shout if and when you know whether or not he's up for it.

Ravs

Default Mixed responce

Well Aruthur's interested, but he said that he's unable to color the maps (color blind). But he did say he uses AutoCad and could export then so that some one else could retouch them to add color.

He also said that he could do some 3d renders of the ships, but that some one else would have to add textures, adjust the lighting, ext.

So anyone, interested in doing some finishing work?

Wow, that little shuttle looks like a ship I did not so long ago ...
    http://lattice.mysteryandmagic.com/c....cgi?151/12882

I can give it a go, Morty. I've spent many happy hours modelling spaceships. I don't have any software that can read autocad though, I'd probably have to just colour the images in PSP, although frankly, I think that Arthur's illustrations look a lot better in black and white - more schematic.

Ravs

I was thinking that my self, but I thought I would check first with the community first.

I'll let Aruthur know that we are a go with the gray maps.

Another alternative, if you want some seriously beautiful 3d modelling work done (and it's for pay) is to go to sci-fimeshes.com - there are some seriously gifted modellers there many of whom would love to get paid work.

Ravs