Thread: *** December Challenge: Pirate Cavern ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Remember - there are still two weeks till the end of this challenge! Surely everyone can find four hours over two weeks! That's less than 18 minutes a day!

Question - can a single person put in two entries? I tossed out the "steampunk pirates in an old volcanic island" but no-one has jumped on it yet...

-Rob A>
    (This post was brought to you by the colour yellow and the number 4 )

Post I thought about the same thing, sort of...

The thought has been playing in my head to create a Sci-Fi pirates map and I really want to try 3D, since my attempt at using 3D for the DuFlor map failed utterly - I know I can get 3D to work at fast enough pace, as long as I don't get so complicated in design.

I thought of possibly creating a thread outside the challenge forum to do just this, but I didn't want to confuse anyone regarding the current challenge entry.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I'm in the same boat as Ravells, but I am hoping to be able to squeeze out some time next week to make an entry. And no, it's not going to be steampunk volcano train pirates, although that's a great idea, and I may very well use it in a game some day.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name