From Raphael:

The only time we applied a time measure to a place was when we said a character had crossed Faris on foot from the borders of Ivoire to the eastern coast in three moons (that'd be about 75 days). It was a very heroic character, he struggled a lot but might have had ways to do a faster crossing, so that doesn't help much.

So... I'd ask you to pick up that measure. It's not a big world at all (did I tell you it is flat?). Faris could have a Greece size.
Across flat land, a person could be expected to travel 30 - 40 km in a day. Since Faris has a lot of mountainous terrain, and the character had to struggle, figure on perhaps 15 km per day for this journey. That makes the width of Faris, from the Ivoire border to the eastern coast, about 1125 km. At its widest, from the southernmost island in the archipelago to the Turkish city of Edirne, is about 800 km. That's as the crow flies--measuring across the water.

My current map in CC3 measures that distance at about 680 units. Miraculously, if we assume that measurement is in miles, it falls somewhere between the two measurements given (1094 km).