Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Woadsbury Graphic Timeline 2011-02-06-1145.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	3.33 MB 
ID:	33241

Latest WIP, mostly filling in the monarchy of Mercia.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on the educational institutions that have made uncounted millions of poor students hate history. OMG, the character, the stories --! It's an utter tragedy that not every single person on the planet is in love with our wonderful history. It's US, it's our story. This is our great family of mankind, all our woes and downfalls and crimes and triumphs ... okay, not so many triumphs as the other stuff, but still. I've always preferred tragedy over comedy.

The infographic system I'm using is becoming less and less capable of displaying the information I want to show, in various ways. More and more, this opus must be called a "simplified" representation. How many years have I dreamed of developing an comprehensive storymap system? ... a lot. But I'm no closer than I ever was, really. Maybe next time, I'll just chuck everything and start over with some new approach. But what will that be? I dunno. Maybe it's unrealistic of me to want to show ninety-three different sorts of info in two dimensions and eleven colors. *sigh* Meh, bitch bitch bitch. Why am I never happy? ... BECAUSE I WANT MORE! hahahahah. I'm such a glutton.