Well, after many attempts at creating city maps myself, I am greatly humbled and would appreciate the help of some of you fine folks in helping me create a major focal point of my campaign. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Time Constraints:
None

I am looking for a city map that would represent the capital city of one of my kingdoms. I like the stylized look of many of the artist on this site, but have no preference on a particular style. I would prefer the map to be created in Photoshop.

Description of Map
The capital city lies on a broken coast line, and would need to be a walled city, with 6 gates, and divided up into several wards. I have a list of some of the major buildings that would need to be labled. In addition, it is a militarized city, and would need to include fortifications (besides the walls),a garrison, as well as a port. There is also a small island just off the coast that would need to be included. This island will contain a large school for the arcane and a great library.

•The scale is not important, but a given scale would be greatly apprecaited, as long as the image appears functional.

Quality & Size

semi professional
Required for print and web (but if provided in Photoshop, I can take of this)
Dimensions of map: Needs to fit nicely on 8 1/2" x 11" paper
Raster Image prefered

Copyright -
I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.