Thread: Silver Crescent Publishing seeking Cartographer(s) for adventures

Post Silver Crescent Publishing seeking Cartographer(s) for adventures

Silver Crescent Publishing is looking for one or more talented cartographer(s) to complete contracts for fantasy (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible) adventures. There are two adventure projects currently in progress. Both are set on different continents in our Realms of Twilight campaign setting.

There will be approximately 5 maps for each of the two adventures, including some overland/area maps and some encounter maps that will be later converted to map files for d20Pro for when the adventures are released.

Those chosen to fulfill these contracts will receive appropriate credit inside the adventure cover. The rights of these images will be the property of Silver Crescent Publishing, however, the cartographers will be allowed to display them in their own portfolios provided they are watermarked with the Silver Crescent Publishing logo.

Those interested should post either samples of their work or links to online portfolios on this thread. The deadline for the completion of this contract will be July 1st, so get your proposals in as soon as possible.

Questions? Ask away.
    Last edited by RobA; 05-28-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Hello there. I am always on the lookout for paid commissions. Feel free to check out my album work right over here--If you see anything you like and think we could work together, shoot me an e-mail at JoshuaABennett at gmail dot com and we can discuss details!

Since the deadline was July 1st....shouldn't this be archived in the taken bucket? If it's still open then I would say I might be interested as well
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt