I have been running a D&D campaign in my own campaign world of the Realm of Quindia for nearly 30 years and I have been drawing maps for the place the entire time. From colored pencil renderings to modern vector maps, my style has evolved along with technology and the campaign world.

My website has not been updates for years, but I plan on launching a new site this summer with the release of 4e. It will be more detailed and void of the endless linkless lists that now haunt the site and, of course, there will be lots of maps!

I am a professional illustrator. I live in Chesapeake, VA with my beautiful wife (who is also an artist) and two deranged cats, Napoleon and Josephine. My primary map making tool is CorelDraw and the suite of utilities that comes with it. I also use Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter. I use a Wacom tablet and stylus to try to achieve a hand made look to my digital maps. Most recently have been experimenting with Google sketchup, though I anticipate only using the tool to make layouts to serve as a guide for hand drawn villages and forts (I have a wonderful 3D model of an iconic D&D settlement finished and awaiting such treatment).

I am happy to have found this forum and look forward to seeing all of your projects. I am always happy to answer questions about my maps.