hey!

that gives me a great idea! i didn't think about using my castle lego peices.

so my ssiter rolled up a character. she wants to be a princess of the faries. i told her she could only be a wizard or a warrior or a cleric bu she cried until i said yeah. she's only 10. mom said i should let her play even though i wanted to stay by the rules but mom said i should be nice and not make her play by the rules.

so she's got a 18 charisma and owns a castle. but i told her a dragon stole her crown and she has to find it. she wants it back.

and my best freind wants to play a fighter with a two handed sword and when i told him you were 4th level he said he wanted to be 4th too. and he said he would be married to the farie princess but she doesn't like him so there's not much of a chance that it will happen. so it looks like it will be you, my freind, my little sister, and me as the DM. we'll meet on saturday at my house and play in the basement where my dad has his bar set up. mom bought a bunch of jolt cola and doritos which are my favorite, and twizzlers, which are my favorite snack and we can have fun then.

i'll show you the characters when you get here. thanks for giving me the character sheets. i'll see you later.