Thread: March Entry: Timmy's Random Dungeon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map

So this is my dungeon. i rolled on the random charts in the old Dungeon Master Guide my uncle JP gave me. i like this book better than the edition i have. this one has a lot more tables and charts but its hard to read because the type is so small. but the artifacts and all the really cool magic items are neat. and the picture on the cover is kewl. it even has a dungeon map but it only describes the first three rooms so thats not really helpful. and they have a spider in that one too. and thats neat because i like spiders.

anyway, i rolled up this dungeon and drew it in pencil and then traced over it. i like to make lots of notes on my map to make sure i don't forget anything. so if it is a little hard to read that's my fault.

i looked at some of my uncles old maps and saw he did the cross hatching around the edges so i decided to do the same thing. i think it looks neat so i'll do that on all my maps from now on.

since the random rolls make it look wierd i figured the caves were built by the formian workers in room 5 and then somebody came and put up the doors later. maybe Helvar the Elf in room 1.

i hope you like it. i worked all day on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	File0049.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	2618