Hi all,
I recently posted a bit of information about the city of Ainsbridge on my website. I think it would be nice to accompany the article with a map, but I don't really feel inspired to make a city map at the moment. I thought I'd offer it up to someone here, if you want to, and I'll credit you on the website.

Here is the article:
The capital city of Aladaria is dominated by a great stone bridge over the Ainswater. The bridge, which is of ancient Alvarian alchemical construction, is approximately 3,000 feet long, over 200 feet high, and 70 feet wide. The city sits atop the bridge, and spills over onto the banks to the north and south. There is one support column in the center of the bridge span, which proceeds up though the bridge as a tower. The support column is also hollowed out and consists of several levels of rooms. There are gates on either end of the bridge as well.
The bridge is covered with buildings of all shapes and sizes, some hollowed out of the stone construction and others built of wood and thatch above the bridge deck and battlements. These houses and business line the sides of the bridge, while the center is kept clear for traffic. The traffic lane is typically 20 feet wide, but there are a number of plazas where the lane widens to 45-50 feet. In the center of these plazas are stone monuments, temples, and other public buildings.
The peninsula to the south of the bridge is also urbanized, and there are wharfs and quays along the banks here. The city wall of Ainsbridge cuts across this peninsula. Governmental palaces and noble households occupy the wooded neighborhoods in the southwest of the city, and industrial slums in the dockyard districts of the southeast. The neighborhoods north of the bridge are newer, and are not walled.

And here is the most detailed map of the city that I have at the moment (Ainsbridge is in the upper left): Map

Thanks!
-Rob