I've been playing it pretty much non-stop since release Yes, it's a console-to-PC port, but so was Oblivion. I can live with that.

IMO, Morrowind was (and probably still is) the best of the Elder Scrolls games, but Skyrim is definitely better than Oblivion from what I've seen so far, though I havn't advanced the main quest too far, so hopefully there's nothing like "Clear 10 oblivion gates to advance to the next part of the main quest." Dragons seem kind of weak. Giants are tougher to kill than a dragon. The in-game main map is HORRIBLE, but it comes with a nice printed map that's pretty decent. Wouldn't win a challenge here, but still pretty good Playing as a mage is a lot more feasible than in the previous games. The are plenty of perks and equipment that you can get to make mana management much, much easier. Warrior is the same as ever, pretty easy going. Have yet to try a stealth character though, so that remains to be seen. Also, apparently there's a very amusing bug, where if you put a bucket on somebody's head, it will break their line of sight to everything nearby, meaning you can freely steal and murder in front of said bucker-wearer