Ok, in the words of my friend:

"The first day, I was, like, this is totally FTW.
The second day I was down to FT
By the third day I was feeling F...
By the fourth I had gotten to Fu..."

I tried it a bit more, and I've got some gripes, mostly about the interface, since it's a pretty straight xbox-to-PC port. The interface, I've mentioned. Horrible. Horrible horrible. Even with the first patch, the world map keeps on moving my cursor around to "help me", since I obviously have an inaccurate mouse.

On the other hand, without any kind of aim assistance, shooting with a bow is ridiculously hard when something is moving. No comparison with the difficulty of swinging a sword at all. The weapons seem to follow the same system from Morrowind (I skipped Oblivion), where you basically have a mace, a sword and an axe, and two-handed versions of those. Which gets a bit old.

The animations get boring, particularly the walking and jumping of the character just DOES NOT compare with what you see in, say Assassin's Creed II (the fluid motion of that guy is just ridiculous). If I see another frog jump, I'm going to be ... hmm ... miffed.

No minimap and nothing to help you find quest-givers. Not even a little glowy sign over their heads. This is annoying. The world-map and the local maps are NOT GOOD - which is something that needs emphasis on this forum, of all places. Particularly in towns, I never know where I am, who I'm supposed to find or where. It's fun for a bit, but after a while I'd like at least an option to just point me in the right direction. Also, the quest-givers move around ... so ... you complete the quest, go look for the jarl (local lord) and ... his wife is sitting on the throne and he's not there. There's no option to ASK anyone, "Where be yon jarl, good thrall?". No. The NPCs don't give a sh** where the jarl is. In the end, I find him in my room in the inn. That was a really weird one, no two ways about it.

But I've only played it on two days, so ... it might get worse. :S