Quote Originally Posted by thebax2k View Post
Welcome aboard Mr. Law. We actually had a link up to your work in our reference section last year (http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=892). I hope you do get around to updating your website.

Your city maps are colorful and a joy to behold. Your tomb maps for Lure of the Liche Lord were incredible and filled with detail.

I hope your schedule and your patrons enable you to share more of your work with the Guild.
Glad you liked the LotLL maps -- they were a total pain to get completed for the deadline I was given. But, I was pretty pleased with the outcome.

As for the city maps: well, I learn a little more with every one I complete, so I'm getting better with every step. That said, I sometimes feel my software is holding me back a little, so I'm in the market at the mo' for trying out something new.

As for the schedule: well, I'm always busy. I don't just map, I also write (I've written for several WFRP books, for example), so my fretime is very limited, especially as my primary job is a housedad! That said, I'll try to drop in and stay in contact.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I'll have a wander around and familiarise myself with the surroundings.