Calan Stonebridge climbed down from the rafters quietly. He had heard a great deal and it would do him no good to be caught now. The men had discussed a great treasure hidden some where under the city of Riverhewn. He dodged away from the bustling kitchen where he knew his mother and their supervisor fat, old Menna would be looking for him. The men had headed in the direction of the stables and with the cover of falling night Calan once again found himself clinging to a wooden beam and looking down upon the dirty stables. Although there was very little light he could see a pack and some other gear half-buried in the hay. There was also a glint of metal it looked like a grate, also half-buried. Was this the way that the men planned to enter into the catacombs under the city? Calan Stonebridge knew he had to find out......

Another long absence. I missed doing this sort of thing and am back at it again. I've decided to pick up where I left off with this "adventure hook series" following the adventures (or misadventures) of young Calan Stonebridge. These maps are set in the capital city of my Kingdom of Shendenflar Campaign setting. I am really enjoying getting back to mapping and to these style of maps specifically. I have always felt that a interesting encounter map can spark the imagination and that is my goal with these maps. This is about 75% complete I still have some lighting effects and some shadows to work on. As Always feedback is requested and appreciated

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Stables.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	3.68 MB 
ID:	46446