Thread: Uploading Pictures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Uploading PDFs within size requirement

I am having issues with loading my PDF map versions as well. I have more than five posts currently, but posted or submitted a map in over a month (work). Yesterday I attempted nine times to upload my finished map (3.7MB) to a newly created folder called finished maps.

It could be in part my connection, but in the past I was sucessful within three atempts to upload other PDFs.

I would really like to get this map uploaded and get some feedback on the overall design and layout. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodan View Post
    I am having issues with loading my PDF map versions as well. I have more than five posts currently, but posted or submitted a map in over a month (work). Yesterday I attempted nine times to upload my finished map (3.7MB) to a newly created folder called finished maps.

It could be in part my connection, but in the past I was sucessful within three atempts to upload other PDFs.

I would really like to get this map uploaded and get some feedback on the overall design and layout. Thank you.
    I can't guarantee pdfs uploaded to the gallery will always work. Is there a reason you are using pdfs and not just images?

-Rob A>