I actually agree with Shinnyo, and since you use GIMP like me I'd suggest the following:

-keep your defined tiles in the interior as they are but lighten up the hex borders externally on the cement.

-reduce the size of the circular tile texture in the bar and elsewhere by 50%. You can do this easily by making a new layer at x2 the size of the other layers, texturing it with the circle texture, then scaling that layer to the normal image size, then restricting it to the areas you wish. After that, I would add a layer mask with rendered turbulent plasma-clouds so that the circles look slightly faded. I'd also add a very very faint colour overlay over them so they are a slightly different colour to the exterior cement – perhaps the faintest of rust-orange colour set to burn at 10% opacity.

-the restaurant area orange-beige marble-like texture looks a little blurred compared to the other textures. Reducing this texture's size to 50% or smaller also would offset that. In addition, I would destaturate it by 10-20%.