It looks great.
I actually think the walls look fine. The main areas I can see that you might improve are:
1) the white outline around the table and bench. Assuming you are using The Gimp (as it says in your profile), you should be able to get rid of this by pressing 'select all' on that layer, shrink selection by X pixels, invert selection, delete.
2) The shadowy areas surrounding the burrow does not really look too hot. This is because the shadows are directly on clean, un-splintered wood. I recommend you get a brownish mud texture and put some it around the hole, between the burrow/hole layer and the floorboards layer.
3) The stairs look very blurred (in fact they look stretched) when placed so close to that super-sharp and super-bright barrel; and the colours on those two objects clash, to my eyes, with each other and with the floor. You can adjust the colour of specific objects easily with the Gimp - I recommend adjusting the colours on these two objects: maybe desaturate that barrel by 30%?
4) Your wooden floor texture is a funny shade of wood. Have you tried something like this? (I attach a softer coloured wood texture in case you are interested - this is not mine; I found it online somewhere. Bogie will probably recognise it - note this is not a seamless texture: it needs to be fixed up before being tiled; it's just to try it out).

Name:  Wood-Weathered Brown_Vert_ERN-d.png
Views: 2308
Size:  90.0 KB