Very nice - great lighting and I really like the ruts in the tower maps. The first two maps of the keep are quite excellent - I love the walls on this one.

For me, the only thing that jars a bit is the stone texture that you used on the tower and in the north curtain wall in the keep maps - it looks very modern to my eyes. I also think that the keep map would look better if you showed the other side of the curtain wall and perhaps a bit of the exterior; in fact you might even make the keep abut the curtain wall.

Your grid would look better if it was below your walls and furniture.

I really like the way you are blurring the ground layer as you are rising upwards, however I note that you are not blurring all the objects (instead I think you are making them more transparent), so the effect is not really working.

I downloaded your ground floor tower map and ran a blur on it to show you what I mean. I ran a Gaussian Blur of 12 on your map for the middle floor, then ran it a second time for the top floor. If you use these or do it yourself I think your map will look better.

Great work; I look forward to see more of Brightstone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tower A.JPG 
Views:	203 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	46531 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tower B.JPG 
Views:	247 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	46532