Thread: May 2008 Entry: Bluffs Encounter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That's really sweet.

Something to remember, these are battle maps. You need enough open space in order to place minis. Don't get too carried away filling up the blank spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Hussar View Post
    That's really sweet.

Something to remember, these are battle maps. You need enough open space in order to place minis. Don't get too carried away filling up the blank spaces.

Thanks!

Yeah, I thought the same thing while glancing at the mockup throughout the day. For a matter of fact, I already took out some of the mini bluffs down below so the party can have room to move and plan on removing many of the tents above.

Thanks a lot for your wisdom.

Wip

Here is the latest revision. Man, I am going blind staring at this map for so long. It all looks the same after a while and eventually, I ask myself if I am doing more harm than good to the map. LOL

Please, as always, let me know what you think and where I can improve.

(am I doing this whole WIP image thing correctly guys? I am just telling this thread that it is a WIP. Do I need to do more for it to show in the thumbnails?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bluff5_20.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	3713  
    Last edited by dorpond; 05-27-2008 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    It is showing up now.
    My previous WIP is showing, not my latest.

Hey Rob, can you post a link on how to do get my latest WIP to shop in the thumbnail page? I am not sure if I am doing things right. I just don't want to have to rely on you guys everytime I post an update. Thanks bud.

Since there was a little trouble with the procedure and to help ensure that future challengers can find the directions I've created a new sticky thread from Redrobes' post, edited the directions to make them clear and simple and locked the thread to reduce clutter.

Each month one of the CLs can go in and edit the link to the new thumbnails page.

Hope that helps.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=2066
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.