I really appreciate everyone's wonderful feedback on the map. Your words are too kind.

I used several layers in Paintshop Pro to actually create the map. As for the "dirty" look behind the map, I played around with a couple of filters until I got the effect I was looking for and put it down.

I wish I could have done a better seemless job on the floor, but before I actually realized what I had done, I had merged all of my layers and accidently saved over my original psp image. I did a couple like that actually. I still enjoyed the map however, so I kept it. I try to never toss anything out, knowing each one is a learning experience, not to mention it could be redone. All of the suggestions would be wonderful techniques to impliment into a future work, or even a redo of something I have already completed. Thank you so much for the insight.

I hope I have answered everyone's questions regarding the map. I looked around at the time I was creating the series of taverns I have, and I just couldn't find one that matched what I needed at the time. Thats when I embarked on this one. Oh I dont really have a profile for the Lighthouse tavern, but perhaps I could type up the background for it.