Yea I understand what you meant by profile. It was the how were the windows and such created, and I would be interested to hear more about it that peeked the background story of it. I really appreciated the insight btw, I know it will really help me on the next map I do. I know one of the things I really neglected in my early maps were water closets and baths. I dont know how these people are gonna stay clean!! hehe Its just one of those moments when you smack yourself in the head and go DOH! Hey I am still learning. I am just happy to have a place like this to share my work. Below is a little background on the Lighthouse Tavern.

The windows are indeed magical, a gift to the owner from an old teacher. They are guarenteed not to break, at least by non-magical means. The lanterns were crafted by the tavern's owner, Tulwen Brook. He wasn't a powerful wizard, but he knew enough to do such things. He also had two daughters who sing within the tavern, Coria and Karanda. Two beautiful women who favor their mother alot, and are quite famous in the region for their songs. Another tid bit is that Tulwen has a tipping jar sitting on the end of the bar, which is not on the map, called "The Bolger". Its named after a rogue he once adventured with to honor his memory, and love of coins. The initial shield that looks golden on the map, was donated by one of Tulwen's best friends. His name was Bregus, the warrior of the same party of the rogue. He now works for the lord of the area as a high ranking official in his army. Tulwen's wife died some time ago from a slow acting poison that took years to effect her mind to the point of death. Her daughter was named after her, Coria. Tulwen and Coria were the ones who discovered the griffon egg on their way back to Tulwen's home town, Laerem. The mother of the egg was mortally wounded by a group of bandits, which the two fended off. before dying the griffon willed it into Tulwen's care along with a small cache of treasure. Tulwen, having a similar story to his life, gladly gave the egg a home and place in his life. His true ambition however was to always own his tavern.