very, very impressive. it harnesses that 4e dungeon style wotc puts out now. very few cartographers doing that. i really like that because i like the illustrated look, but also the exterior texture brings a sense of realistic immersion, but the illustration has a fantasy feel. not many cartographers doing that, and wotc never puts out high enough quality maps with their adventures for virtual table top. looking forward to any more releases you have, including level 1.

as a tip, from the perspective of someone that runs vtt sessions (i make my own maps but from tiles so i wouldn't call myself a cartographer) lighting is very important and makes a huge impact on play quality. my players say it makes an order of magnitude difference. what i do is make a map with no light fixtures of any kind built into the background, even if they are supposed to be there. then i load it into maptool or masterplan, etc, and place tokens that look like torches or lamps etc on the unmovable layer, and give them a light source. This allows them to be moved, or doused. when players walk into a room, they truly only then can see what the light source permits since sing FoW.

So, if you wanted to, release a map with no light sources, and a copy with markers where the lights go, and little png's of the lights, if you were so inclined. You would be the most beloved cartographer of all time ....at least by me lol.