Hey, sorry this took so long! I've put together a rough layout - no color, just placing the key locations and some major roads. I didn't know what scale you were looking at, so this may be totally off, but I can change anything you want. I did sketch in the districts you had on your map and referenced real-world locations for the streets in each section (I left the Academic District kind of blank for now - I was thinking it would be filled with smaller streets that weren't really major thoroughfares). I also wasn't really sure if you wanted a stronger focus on public transportation like trains and subway (and buses?), or if there are a lot of cars, or if this was supposed to be more of a "carfree" type location?
I can draw in individual buildings once I start setting out the rest of the streets, but I wanted to check on the scale first, since that will affect the buildings. I also left off the docks for now, since they also depend on the final scale of the map. Hope this is looking okay; I was also wondering if you were looking for more of a modern style - like Google maps or Open Street Map style? That was what I was thinking when I started.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mirai_02.jpg 
Views:	3363 
Size:	684.3 KB 
ID:	52956