Thread: Dpi, scanning and image sizes doubts.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just as an idea: Wouldn't it be easier if someone just created a thread explaining all this? I mean, I've seen at least dozen people asking about this sort of information, and this way, if a post like that weas on the tutorials area, or even here on general discussion (and locked, so that it would be even easir to find) could be very useful. Any other question that nvolves somehow would be asked on the very same topic.

It is just a suggestion though.
    Signature? Only in the presence of my lawyers!

Quote Originally Posted by Counlin View Post
    Just as an idea: Wouldn't it be easier if someone just created a thread explaining all this? I mean, I've seen at least dozen people asking about this sort of information, and this way, if a post like that weas on the tutorials area, or even here on general discussion (and locked, so that it would be even easir to find) could be very useful. Any other question that nvolves somehow would be asked on the very same topic.

It is just a suggestion though.
    See:

http://www.cartographersguild.com/ge...ifference.html

-RobA >

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    Although I'm not the first to ask this question, you'll see that the quoted thread above is something I started - back in October 2007. It used to be a pinned thread, I haven't looked to see if it still is, though. Read the whole thread, most of these questions are answered there. The map being discussed in that thread was my October 2007 Challenge Map as it might be used for a VTT application.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations