Thread: SW: DoD Maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eskandare View Post
    ...The very original black and white maps are credited to Corey Macourek.
    I didn't mean for you to remove the maps. And yes - the thing I had recognised off those black and white maps was in a Paizo gamemastery battlemap pack; and who are a lot of those created by ... Corey Macourek! So that's all good then - no panic.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktannery View Post
    I didn't mean for you to remove the maps.
    Oh, well, I'm careful with works, and siting works because here in the States people go a bit mad with lawsuits over a little thing. I certainly would like to get into making RPG maps for a game company some day. I wouldn't want to get a bad name for myself in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktannery View Post
    And yes - the thing I had recognised off those black and white maps was in a Paizo gamemastery battlemap pack; and who are a lot of those created by ... Corey Macourek! So that's all good then - no panic.
    Well I do know that Corey Macourek and Chris West both worked with WotC for a while, it makes sense that Corey would make stuff for Pathfinder. I think Chris West is making Star Wars maps for Fantasy Flight Games' Edge of the Empire RPG. I saw something that looks like his style. It is a small industry.