Thread: Theatre Project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I agree Anstett.

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    wonders if the director is a Centaur if any of the rooms in the back will fit him? just an idle thought....
    Not sure I follow - are there rooms behind the stage? I don't see them. Do you mean the little rooms on the second and third floors of the stage? If so, do you want me to change the plans of the theatre that you emailed me to enlarge some of the small rooms up there? Or do you mean the doorways behind the stage leading outside? They will be five-feet wide so wide enough for a centaur I imagine.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected anstett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktannery View Post

Not sure I follow - are there rooms behind the stage? I don't see them. Do you mean the little rooms on the second and third floors of the stage? If so, do you want me to change the plans of the theatre that you emailed me to enlarge some of the small rooms up there? Or do you mean the doorways behind the stage leading outside? They will be five-feet wide so wide enough for a centaur I imagine.
    The doorways and those small room are what I was thinking and no I do not think a Centaur would want an office on the second floor so I will have to consider my NPC choice for an odd ball theater director. Hmmmm a Fremlin flying around with a concert director's baton swatting actors into posistion.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.dragonslayers-society.org