Thread: Fantasy Battlemap : An elven building in ruins

Default Fantasy Battlemap : An elven building in ruins

I hope it will inspire many! Three areas crumbling, statues, fragments of wood, glass, stone, ... a stone altar in the former turret. The foam begins to conquer the limits of construction, the stones of the road retreated to Mother Nature ... Who else knows this lost place?

Battlemap n°12 : bâtiment en ruine | Le parchemin de Nyogtha

Nyogtha

Nice map but google translate occasionally makes things difficult to interpret.

De quoi en inspirer plus d’un ! Trois zones éboulées, des statues, des débris de bois, de verre, de pierre, … un autel de pierre dans l’ex tourelle. La mousse commence à conquérir les limites de la construction, les pierres du chemin battent en retraite devant Dame nature… Qui d’autres connait ce lieu perdu ?
    Something to inspire people! Three sections tumbled down, statues, fragments of wood, glass, stone ... a stone altar in the former turret. Moss begins to invade the edges of the structure; paving stones retreat to Mother Nature ... Who else knows this lost place?

LOL... A very big Thanks to you for your translation, Jacktannery.
    I'm so sorry for my english ... because i like to write, with the good words, but in french

Glad to be of service monsieur.