Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Considering a Kickstarter to fund Quick and Dirty Map Tutorials Book!

Thanks, Jax!

OK, Kickstarter Update #11 - Stretch Goal #2: The Hand-Drawn Map Tutorials Guide Book has been funded and UNLOCKED!

We've got less than 6 days left and 2 more stretch goals we like to get funded. The next book would be Using 3D Elements in Mapping Tutorials Guide Book. If we fund this one, I will not only provide all my 3D in mapping techniques, but there will be 2 chapters written by other Cartographers' Guild members. Anna Meyer of Greyhawk Maps who extensively uses Bryce 3D in her work, and Waldronate the developer of Wilbur will bring their 3D expertise into this guide.

Please join us to fund these guides, and thank you for those who already have!

Michael
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Only 65 hours left until end of funding, we are just less than $1000 to the 3rd stretch goal, and less than $3000 from the 4th - all still within reach! Remember the 4th stretch goal is in support of another CG'er in Schwarzkreuz. Also our 3rd stretch goal includes chapters written by Anna Meyer and Waldronate, both long time members of the Cartographers' Guild, just like myself. Supporting this project supports the cartographer's here. So join us, if you haven't already. A $15 pledge gets you PDF files of all funded guidebooks and for just a little more, there are tons of map objects ready for your mapping.

Thanks, CG'ers for supporting this project!

Michael "GP" Tumey
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Pledging exploded today, with the day not over yet, it was the single most profitable day with over $2500 in pledges from 52 backers. It looks like Schwarzkreuz's book will make it by deadline as well, only $722 to hit that stretch goal with 41 hours left.

Thank you everyone who has joined in - you guys are great!
    DrivethruRPG store

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

I can anounced, my book is funded!

This looks pretty interesting, keep us updated if you decide to start it!

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

25 Quick & Dirty Map Tutorials Guide Book by Michael K. Tumey — Kickstarter

Its allready 20K$ + and still 7h left, this is realy crazy.

Congratulations guys that's fantastic.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

nice to see something like this get so much funding!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

I would have loved to be a backer of this great project, but RL rears its ugly head at the most inopportune times...

Congrats GP and SK.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Guild Apprentice

Wow! serious covetousness here! I regret that i have no disposable cash flow today or i would be in on that in a hot minute, please offer the books when they are ready for sale! that kickstarter page was really excellent at whetting the appetite. cool way to fund. congrats on more than making the mark!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast