Just an update, though I planned to start the Kickstarter today, I only just got verified by Amazon Payments yesterday (the first step in setting up a Kickstarter project). I still want to start the Kickstarter on a Friday, as the optimal start.

That said, I got contacted yesterday by the folks at Gygax magazine regarding their need for a large number of printed maps for an intended box set adventure campaign. Although it's too big a job for my little shop, my contacts in the print industry through my industry association memberships give me access to print company that only do work for other print companies, allowing to get cheaper quotes and still make a nice commission. However just for being able to offer quotes for their print needs, Gygax magazine is giving me 2 free full page ads in their next issue (issue #2). Considering that a full page ad normally runs around $2500 and Gygax magazine is already a collector's item - this is really huge!

So now I want to ensure that the release of Gygax magazine issue 2 would be released sometime during the funding period of the Kickstarter. Once I have firm dates I will start the project then. I will post an announcement in the News boards, when I get this started.