Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
I'd certainly like to hear about your monsters. This is a pretty neat project... I'm really not usually into this sort of stuff (excepting concept monsters which fill a good quarter of my sketchbooks ) but I have to say this project you have going is extremely well done.
Glad to hear that! I'm still working on many of the monsters but I've got some of them fleshed out. There will be mostly humanoid monsters, amongst which there will be infected hobos, vomiting tar at the heroes. There'll be some standard escaped inmates and dirty cops. Then we'vw got the crazed firemen, affected by a strangr madness that sweeps through the city (this will be a mayor plot device at the moment). One of the bigger monsters atm is the butcher, a massive man killing anything that gets close (except his apprentices of course) turning them into back alley dishes. I'm also working on shady doctors and nurses, along with a mortician, who's turned to the sewers for their underground practices. And last (writing on my phone so please excuse the short descriptions) are a swedish mythological beeng called 'myling' which is prettt much the ghost of a murdered, unbaptized child. According to legend they can take many shapes, so I'm still working on the looks for them. They won't directly attack unless provoked, but will attract other monsters.

Oh, there's also going to be the bloated corpses of drowned hookers and an electric clown (he was put in a makeshift electric chair). Many of the monsters will (hopefully) be a bit silent hill-esque, but still unique for this game.

Skickat från min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk 4