Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
That's one of the nicest hand drawn maps I've seen on this site. I assume most of it is hand drawn rather than done with custom brushes?

A couple of minor niggles - the chasm to the SE looks like it should flood with water. Also, I'm not crazy about the sea texture but the land is spot on.

Good work!
It was all done in photoshop nothing was hand drawn, but thanks for the compliments and i agree with you and the water, if anyone has any suggestions for the water texture please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
Ditto what the others said. The humongous mountain in the west looks really nice, especially with lower peaks blended in. As other stated, the water texture looks a bit off and is distracting to my eyes. The only other thing you might want to play with is to see if you can get a taper on your river. It looks like it starts wholly formed at the foot of the mountains. The cliffs and gorges all look great.

Joe
i must confess that the big mountain was formed using other bits of mountains, actually msot of the mountain ranges was done with little pieces, i will explain how i do it below. Also, i agree with the river ill have to work on that as well.