here we go

TREES:

With this small piece all i did was mesh together alot of them, after i took the eraser to shape my forests after i was done i outlined them with a brush of 2 px, then on layer options i set it to luminosity, duplicated the layer, then set the layer to color with a fill 36%

MOUNTAINS:

This is just an example of the mountains before being blended in, some retouched, some not, i know this is harder then actually making your own set of mountains from scratch but what can i say, its like making a puzzle, all u need to do is re size some of them and you have your mountain ranges.

SNOWY TERRAIN:

I used this texture for the snowy terrain of the north and on top of it all a layer with a fill of 13%, then i used a brush with white to give it the snow effect.

THE LAYOUT:

I made a layer, filled it with white i gave it a stroke of 2 px and used the polygonal lasso tool to cut out the world then with the eraser tool i rounded down some corners and smooth the border of the terrain.

to Toff: Will work on the shades of the coast, i write as a hobby, i pass it around to some friends who i know might enjoy it.

to everyone else: Thank you so much for the feedback i will put it to good use.